- ADDRESS 1950 North Burling Street Chicago, Illinois 60614
- MLS NUMBER 09975638
- DESCRIPTION Classically designed by BGD&C, this beautiful home was completed 2013. Encompasses 3 oversized city lots totaling 90' x 130'. Sunny south facing side lot with 39' Terrace & adjacent Grilling Area off Great Room. Wonderful huge lawn, formal garden and Patio, all surrounded by lush trees for ultimate privacy. Property situated on renowned Burling St in heart of Lincoln Park. 8000 sqft on 2 levels, including beautifully finished Lower Level. Width of house allows for center entrance. Refined formal rooms on either side of Reception Foyer. Unforgettable impact as you enter Chef's Kitchen, Casual Dining & family sized Great Room, all leading to Terrace thru 9' palladium style doors. 4 private family En-Suite BRs on Upper Level. Serene Master Suite has Sitting Room, exquisite white marble bath, large walk-in closets. Laundry on Upper & Lower Levels. 2 add'l BR Suites, Wine Rm, Rec Rm, Office, 2 Storage Rooms on Lower Level. No detail overlooked. Proof of Funds required prior to showing.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 8000
- Year Built: 2013
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 3 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s), Heated
- lot description Fenced Yard
- Tax Amount: $81,220/2016
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.