- ADDRESS 7 South Aberdeen Street Unit Ph2 Chicago, Illinois 60607
- MLS NUMBER 10002434
- DESCRIPTION ONE-OF-A-KIND, HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER UPDATED 3 BEDROOM, 3 BATH EXPOSED BRICK PENTHOUSE LOFT IN VERY DESIRABLE WEST LOOP BOUTIQUE ELEVATOR BUILDING WITH MULTI-LEVELS OF LIVING, MULTIPLE OUTDOOR AREAS & ONE GARAGE PARKING SPACE INCLUDED. MAIN LEVEL FEATURES: GOURMET KITCHEN WITH 42" CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTERS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES & BREAKFAST BAR. LIVING ROOM HAS WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE, 12' CEILINGS & JULIET BALCONIES. FIRST FLOOR MASTER SUITE HAS WALK-IN CLOSET, JULIET BALCONY & STONE BATH WITH BARREL CEILING, DOUBLE BOWL VANITY, JETTED TUB & SEP. SHOWER. ADDITIONAL BEDROOM, FULL BATH & LAUNDRY. 2ND LEVEL: LARGE FAMILY ROOM, 2ND MASTER SUITE WITH STONE BATH, CUSTOM WOOD VANITY, JETTED TUB & SEP. STEAM SHOWER. MASTER & FAMILY ROOM OPEN TO ENORMOUS 30' LONG DECK, PERFECT FOR GRILLING AND ENTERTAINING. 3RD LEVEL LEADS TO LARGE ROOFTOP DECK WITH CITY VIEWS. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT, IN-UNIT W/D, CUSTOM LIGHTING & BLINDS, STORAGE & ATTACHED GARAGE. PET FRIENDLY!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Attached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 2400
- Year Built: 2005
- Property Class: Attached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 1 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description Common Grounds
- Tax Amount: $14,061/2017
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.