- ADDRESS 3340 North Sheffield Avenue Unit 4 Chicago, Illinois 60657
- MLS NUMBER 10081510
- DESCRIPTION This is not your typical Lakeview Penthouse! Built on a wide lot, this home offers oversized rooms that live like a house and not a condo. Original owners have maintained the home with attention and care. Enjoy top floor quiet living that leads you to a 1500+ sq ft private rooftop deck that is the entire length of the home! Views for days, from all angles, plus water, gas line and speakers. Open concept living, dining and kitchen is bright, spacious and functional. Glorious kitchen with plentiful counter space, cherry cabinetry and upscale Viking/SubZero appliances is perfect for cooking and entertaining. Bedrooms are situated towards the rear with a step up to the master suite that meets the walk-in closet. Master bathroom offers marble, double bowl sinks, radiant heat and a separate steam shower. The entire home is wired for sound. One attached garage parking spot is included in the price. Enjoy walking to dining, bars and coffee shops to experience the energy of Chicago with ease!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Attached Single
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2007
- Property Class: Attached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 1 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description Common Grounds
- Tax Amount: $10,440/2017
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.