- ADDRESS 758 North Larrabee Street Unit 504 Chicago, Illinois 60654
- MLS NUMBER 10101382
- DESCRIPTION GORGEOUS 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH SPLIT LOFT CONDO WITH INCREDIBLE EXPANSIVE WEST VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE RIVER IN THE HEART OF RIVER NORTH! UNIT FEATURES INCLUDE: HARDWOOD FLOORS, 19' HIGH CEILINGS, GRANITE KITCHEN WITH 42" MAPLE CABINETS & ISLAND. OPEN FLOOR PLAN, LIVING ROOM WITH GAS FIREPLACE SLATE SURROUND, AND LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT! LARGE MASTER BEDROOM SUITE HAS PLENTY OF CLOSET SPACE AND NEUTRAL BATH HAS SEPARATE SOAKING TUB/SHOWER & DOUBLE BOWL VANITY. 2ND BEDROOM IS ENCLOSED WITH PLEXIGLASS FOR MAXIMUM LIGHT AND PRIVACY! ENJOY THE SUNSET AND RIVER VIEWS FROM THE BALCONY. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: IN UNIT LAUNDRY, FULL AMENITY BUILDING W/24 HOUR DOORMAN, STORAGE, BREATHTAKING ROOFTOP WITH OUTDOOR FIREPLACE AND VIEWS FROM EVERY DIRECTION. ENJOY THIS QUIET SPOT CLOSE TO THE RIVER, DOG PARK AND EXPRESSWAY! ACCESS TO WATER TAXI AND RIVER WALK! DEEDED PARKING, ADDITIONAL $35K.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Attached Single
- Status: Active
- Property Class: Attached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Built-In Kitchen
- Bike Trails
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 1 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $7,205/2017
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.