- ADDRESS 915 North Dearborn Street Chicago, Illinois 60610
- MLS NUMBER 10116759
- DESCRIPTION Standing in the shadow of the grandiose Richardsonian Romanesque style Thompson House, it is impossible to feel anything short of awe. This exquisite structure, designed in the 19th Century by Cobb & Frost for attorney John H Thompson, evokes a time of true masterpiece that is unparalleled in today's market. Lovingly & painstakingly restored, this nationally registered Historic Landmark is one of the most iconic homes in Chicago's highly sought after Gold Coast. Its enviable location provides gorgeous views of Washington square, making it just steps away from Lake Michigan & a short walk to Chicago Mag Miles. Inside this timeless home you'll be met with the efficiency of 21st Century technology complemented by high quality craftsmanship: custom millwork, silk wall-coverings, marble floors, stained glass windows, rich wood paneling, Mahogany h/w floors.. Experience true gentility and sophistication & own a piece of Chicago history with a property that was built to enchant for centuries.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 13400
- Year Built: 1888
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 3 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), Heated
- lot description Corner, Fenced Yard, Landscaped Professional
- Tax Amount: $127,300/2017
- Tax Info: Other
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.