- ADDRESS 1414 Church Street Evanston, Illinois 60201
- MLS NUMBER 09710872
- DESCRIPTION Prepare to be impressed in this gorgeous and timeless Myron Hunt Prairie Style home in the Historic Ridge District near Downtown Evanston. Featuring beautiful woodwork, leaded glass windows and an oak stairway with the traditional beading and woodwork found in Myron Hunt homes. Rest in the four spacious bedrooms on the second floor and spread out in the third floor loft and fifth bedroom. Cook in the eat-in kitchen, dine in the formal dining room and warm up by the Inglenook fireplace and window seat. Park your car in the one car garage and adjacent parking spaces, and enjoy the outdoors in the spacious yard. Within walking distance from all that Downtown Evanston has to offer including the Dewey School, Metra, CTA Purple Line, Northwestern University, parks, restaurants, Evanston Library and Lake Michigan. A wonderful place to call home.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Type of Property: Residential
- Bathrooms (full): 3
- Style: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 3148 Square Feet SF
- Year Built: 1904
- Property Class: Single Family Detached
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Wall Unit A/C, Central A/C
- Parking 2 parking spaces
- Garage 1 Car Garage, Detached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.