- ADDRESS 1535 Greenwood Avenue Wilmette, Illinois 60091
- MLS NUMBER 09672128
- DESCRIPTION Gorgeous, modern, and fresh 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a corner lot in a prime Wilmette location. The home features hardwood floors, an updated white kitchen with Subzero fridge, formal dining room, a beautiful wood burning fireplace in the spacious living room, cozy family room, large master bedroom, finished basement, fully landscaped yard with an outdoor playset and a 2 car garage. Pack a picnic for the beaches along Lake Michigan, minutes to the Kenilworth Metra station, McKenzie Elementary School, Wilmette Library, Homer's Ice Cream, Whole Foods and Downtown Wilmette. Ride your bike on the nearby Green Bay Trail. Imagine your life here! Buyer pays Wilmette Transfer Tax. Home warranty included!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Living Area: 1839
- Year Built: 1938
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Space Pac
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description Corner, Fenced Yard, Landscaped Professional
- Tax Amount: $14,300/2016
- Tax Info: Homeowner
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.