- ADDRESS 2106 Orrington Avenue Evanston, Illinois 60201
- MLS NUMBER 09629790
- DESCRIPTION Superb Queen Anne Victorian in fabulous Northeast Evanston location! This 6 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home has been thoughtfully renovated, creating a fresh, modern interior. The lovely wrap-around porch greets you, and when you enter the home there is a grand, original fireplace gracing the foyer. In addition to the living and dining rooms, there is a spacious first floor family room. The new cook's kitchen features white wood cabinets, a large island and cozy eating area with built-in benches. The mud room leads out to the deep, private, landscaped yard. The glorious master suite includes a new, luxurious bath and walk-in closet. Two more roomy bedrooms and hall bath make up the 2nd floor. The third floor has three bedrooms, including an oversized front bedroom that previous owners used as a play room. 5 car garage! Walk to downtown Evanston shopping, dining and entertainment, Metra and "el" trains, Northwestern University & Lake Michigan. In desirable Dewey School district.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Living Area: 3622
- Year Built: 1894
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 5 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- lot description Fenced Yard, Landscaped Professionally
- Tax Amount: $22,906/2015
- Tax Info: Homeowner
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.