- ADDRESS 716 Clinton Place Evanston, Illinois 60201
- MLS NUMBER 09586698
- DESCRIPTION Stunning green renovation in NE Evanston! Located in the desirable Orrington School District, this is a completely remodeled four bedroom, three bath home. Gorgeous vintage details preserved including original woodwork, hardwood floors and windows. Eat-in Cook's kitchen features commercial grade appliances, reclaimed Douglas Fir cabinets, oversized island, pantry wall and granite countertops. Formal living room opens to sun room and has direct-vent gas fireplace. Lovely, welcoming foyer and separate dining room. The second floor has master suite, and three additional bedrooms, two oversized. Green features include geo-thermal heat/cooling, tankless water heater, metal roof, and replacement windows have double pane, low-E glass. All interior/exterior trim and wood siding completely stripped and repainted. Great neighborhood community. Walk to Evanston Hospital, trains, Lighthouse Beach and Park, and Northwestern University. Close to Central Street and Downtown shopping/dining area
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Single Family Detached
- Status: Pending
- Property Class: Single Family Detached
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central A/C
- Garage 2 Car Garage, Detached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.